As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters 3 Prong Dryer Cord 10 ft, 30 Amp Appliance Cord NEMA 10-30P to 3-Wire #adCable Matters #ad
- Electric dryer power cord is compatible with older model dryers and many new models that accept a 3 wire cord; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this 3 prong power cord. 3 wire dryer cord with a 30a nema 10-30 plug fits older and most newer dryer models; Purchase new 3 wire dryer cords for dryers that are often sold without the power cord.
Heavy duty 10 gauge 240v dryer cord 3 prong with 10 3 wire copper conductors is compatible with a 30 amp 240V clothes dryer outlet; SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord incorporates insulated thermoplastic construction; Supports up to 300V and 140F to prevent overheating.
Dryer power cord 3 prong fits a standard 30a 3 wire dryer cord outlet; 3-prong 30A 10-30R outlets are commonly found in an older building or homes built before 1996; Purchase a longer replacement 3 prong cord to move your dryer to a nearby location.
Rugged & safe with a right-angle dryer plug 3 prong that connects securely into the outlet; 30A 10-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary; Ring terminals provide an easy installation and a secure connection; Strain relief brackets support the weight of the cord at the dryer end.
|Brand||Cable Matters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cable Matters #ad|
2. DEWENWILS #ad
NEMA 14-30R Male to 10-30PFemale STW 10-AWG Electric Dryer Connector Cord, 1.5 FT, 30Amp/250V/7500W, DEWENWILS Dryer Plug Adapter 3 Prong to 4 Prong, UL Listed #adDEWENWILS #ad
- Solid & heavy-dutymade of 10/3 awg high quality oxygen free oil resistant heat proof 10 gauge copper wire, fully coated with durable and insulated PVC jacket, withstand up to 7500 watts and 30A, certified to UL. Save space right angle plug doesn't require extra clearance between dryer and wall, and the end is flexible bent up to 180°make it fit well even in narrow space, the thickness of the plug is 2”, the 12ft ground wire is long enough to reach a distance outlet if need.
A life saver in new housemake30amp 14-30p male plug adapt to 30amp 10-30r female outlet, house or apartment, converts 3 prong dryer to fit a 4 slot wall dryer outlet when you moving into a new home, saved you from purchasing a new dryer or calling in a electrician to modify the outlet.
Super easy to useplug in and work on instantly, 14-30P plug connect to the wall outlet, 10-30R socket connect to your dryer plug, much easier than changing out the entire plug. Durable & compactthe dryer adapter is compact, only 18” long, and the durable material ensure its lifespan, easy to carry if you need to move again, one year warranty and lifetime technical support provided.
3. Parkworld #ad
7500W UL Listed 15 Feet, 30A, Parkworld Dryer 3 Prong Extension Cord UL Listed, NEMA 10-30 Extension Cord, 250V, EV 10-30P to 10-30R with Lighted #adParkworld #ad
- Stw 10awg/3c stranded inner wire, support max 30 AMP overload, Max rate 7500 Watt 250V. Dryer 3 prong nema 10-30 molded plug male right angle, 30AMP, 250 Volt. Dryer 3 prong nema 10-30 molded receptacle female right angle with neon light, 30AMP, 250 Volt.
Ul & cul approved and listed, heavy-duty for Dry Machine and Electric Vehicle, 100% copper conductor inside. Molded with electroplate copper terminal in order to avoid surface oxidation effectively. Length : 15 foot.
4. Supplying Demand #ad
Supplying Demand 4 Prong Wire Dryer Power Cord 30 AMP 250 Volts 10 Feet 10 AWG Wire 10-3 NM-B 10 Feet #adSupplying Demand #ad
- Electrical dryer Cord - Includes strain-relief clamp & screws. If you're not happy we're gonna make it right. If this item does not fit or you're having issues with it then contact the seller as we always offer 100% satisfaction.
Compatible with top loading, front loading, and steam dryers. 10/4 gauge wires - Closed eyelet terminals. To view the power cord safety Product Insert, please visit the link below under "Product guides and documents". Rated 30 amps up to 250 Volt.
5. EZ-FLO #ad
Eastman 61252 3-Prong Electric Dryer Cord 30 Amps, Grey, 10 Ft Length #adEZ-FLO #ad
- Three 10-gauge wires. 3-prong wire - rated 30 amps - 125/250 Volts. Closed-eyelet terminals. Ul approved for electric dryers.
6. Cable Matters #ad
Dryer Power Cord, 10 Feet NEMA 14-30P to 4-Wire, Cable Matters 4 Prong Dryer Cord 10 ft 30 AMP Appliance Power Cord with Dryer Plug #adCable Matters #ad
- Rugged & safe with a right-angle dryer plug that connects securely into the outlet; 30A 14-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary; Color-coded cords are designed with molded ring terminals for easy installation; Strain relief bracket supports the weight of the cord at the dryer end.
Heavy duty 10 gauge dryer cord 4 prong is rated to support up to 250V / 7500 watts; A SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord with insulated thermoplastic construction is rated to support up to 300V to prevent overheating.
4 prong dryer cord for a 30a 4-wire dryer connection; 4-prong 30A 14-30R outlets are commonly found in homes built after 2000 for a dryer power cord 4 prong compatible.
4 wire dryer cord with a nema 14-30 plug fits most newer dryer models; Purchase an appliance power cord for a new dryer that is often sold with out the power cord. Electric dryer power cord replacement is compatible with newer model top loader, Sears, Kenmore, front loader and steam dryers from Whirlpool, LG and more; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this dryer appliance cord.
7. Certified Appliance Accessories #ad
Certified Appliance Accessories 50-Amp Appliance Power Cord, 10 Feet, 4 Wires with Eyelet Connectors, 4 Prong Range Cord, Copper Wire #adCertified Appliance Accessories #ad
- Not ul listed due to cord length - UL doesn't test 10 foot cords, but cord has still undergone rigorous testing to ensure your safety. Look for the 125/250 rating in your appliance manual.
Right angle plug head – move your range even closer to the wall – without worrying about crushing the cord! Eyelet connectors – these eyelet connectors go over the screws for a snug fit and seamless connection to the range during installation.
125/250 volts – generally works with any electric range that takes a 4 prong range cord with two 6-gauge wires and one 8-gauge wire. 5-year limited warranty – if your cord isn’t in perfect working condition for at least 5 years, we’ll send you a new one free of charge.
8. GE #ad
GE WX09X10004 Genuine OEM Power Cord Grey for GE Dryers #adGE #ad
- High quality ge appliances oem wx09x10004 dryer power Cord is manufactured with premium materials for durability and exact fit, be sure to follow instructions in owners manual when installing this part. Repair your appliance with confidence when you choose Genuine GE Appliances Parts & Accessories.
Replacement ge appliances Dryer Power Cord is 6 feet long. Ge appliances wx09x10004 dryer power Cord is a 30 Amp, 3 wire Dryer cord. The ge appliances wx09x10004 power cord is a genuine OEM Original Equipment Manufacturer part designed and engineered to exact specifications.
|Manufacturer||General Electric #ad|
9. Supplying Demand #ad
Supplying Demand 10 Foot 3 Wire Range Power Cord 40 AMP 250 Volts 10 AWG Wire Compatible with All Major Appliance Brands #adSupplying Demand #ad
- To view the power cord safety Product Insert, please visit the link below under "Product guides and documents". Electrical range Cord - Includes strain-relief clamp & screws.
8/2 & 10/1 gauge wires - closed eyelet terminals 1. 22m. Compatible with slide in ranges, free standing ranges, or built in ovens. Rated 40 amps up to 250 Volt.
10. Certified Appliance Accessories #ad
3 Wires with Eyelet Connectors, Certified Appliance Accessories 50-Amp Appliance Power Cord, 10 Feet, Copper Wire, 3 Prong Range Cord #adCertified Appliance Accessories #ad
- Not ul listed due to cord length - UL doesn't test 10 foot cords, but cord has still undergone rigourous testing to ensure your safety. Look for the 125/250 rating in your appliance manual.
125/250 volts – generally works with any electric range that takes a 3 prong range cord with two 6-gauge wires and one 8-gauge wire. Right angle plug head – move your range even closer to the wall – without worrying about crushing the cord! Eyelet connectors – these eyelet connectors go over the screws for a snug fit and seamless connection to the range during installation.
5-year limited warranty – if your cord isn’t in perfect working condition for at least 5 years, we’ll send you a new one free of charge.